TV One announced the spring lineup of its original, critically-acclaimed auto-biographical series UNCENSORED, with all-new episodes premiering on Sunday, March 21 at 10 p.m. ET/9C.
UNCENSORED, explores the lives of your favorite personalities as they provide first-hand accounts of their success, and obstacles they've faced throughout their careers. This season profiles Teddy Riley, Marsha Ambrosius, Donnie McClurkin, Kem, Remy Ma, Mona Scott Young, Lisa Leslie, and Jaleel White.
Airdates of TV One's upcoming new episodes of UNCENSORED are detailed below:
- Teddy Rileypremieres Sunday, March 21 at 10pm ET/9c
- Mona Scott-Youngpremieres Sunday, March 28 at 10pm ET/9c
- Donnie McClurkinpremieres Sunday, April 4 at 10pm ET/9c
- Kempremieres Sunday, April 11 at 10pm ET/9c
- Remy Mapremieres Sunday, April 18 at 10pm ET/9c
- Marsha Ambrosiuspremieres Sunday, April 25 at 10pm ET/9c
- Lisa Lesliepremieres Sunday, May 2 at 10pm ET/9c
- Jaleel Whitepremieres Sunday, May 9 at 10pm ET/9c