Sunday Drive is set to release their new album Breaking Boundaries. This album marks a new partnership with StowTown Records and a renewed purpose for the group. They've never been so energized to share these songs. Here's what we know about the new record:
1. Release Date: April 8, 2022.
2. Sunday Drive has a phenomenal new sound. Their familial blend is accentuated by harmonies as tight as their bond. They don't stray from their Southern Gospel roots, but rather embrace them wholeheartedly. With nine brand new songs penned by some of today's top Gospel songwriters, fans will be pleased and encouraged by honest messages of hope and redemption.
3. The messages are as honest as their sound - true and consistent throughout the album. Sunday Drive seeks to break boundaries in their ministry this year - and this album will be the catalyst that makes that happen.
4. Written by Randall Garland, Donna King, and Kevin Winebarger, the first single is "Grace and Goodness."
5. The album was produced by Wayne Haun.
1. Grace and Goodness
2. In the Meantime
3. God Will Always Be God
4. Breaking Boundaries
5. If I'd Never Been Broken
6. Shine Down on Me
7. There's Always a Place at the Table
8. My God
9. Worth It When He Says Well Done
7. Here's the album cover: